From: mems-talk-bounces+bmoffat=yieldengineering.com@memsnet.org
[mailto:mems-talk-bounces+bmoffat=yieldengineering.com@memsnet.org] On
Behalf Of Xiaoyong Liu
Sent: Wednesday, July 21, 2010 11:39 AM
To: mems-talk@memsnet.org
Subject: [mems-talk] direct patterning/fabrication on existing SiN
membrane

Hi,
   I am in the process of fabrication of some patterning  on SiN
membrane window. It involves of lithography, film deposition and
liftoff. Since membrane is so fragile(the thickness is about less or
around 100nm), it is very easy to break during lift off/ cleaning
process which may require sonication, some times even N2 blow dry may
damage membrane window.  I am wondering if anyone have experience of how
to handle it and share it with me.

Thanks

Xiaoyong
reply