durusmail: mems-talk: Temporary adhesive for spin coating
Temporary adhesive for spin coating
Temporary adhesive for spin coating
James Paul Grant
2010-08-30
How about using photoresist to 'glue' your chips onto a bigger chip/wafer?

Here at Glasgow Uni several people have used such an approach with
success (many work with samples as small as 4 mm by 4 mm). S1818 is the
resist of choice but I can't see why other photoresists would not work.

If you want further details on the procedure let me know.

--
Dr. James Paul Grant
Postdoctoral Research Associate

Telephone: +44(0)141 330 6690