durusmail: mems-talk: removal of HMDS without affecting the photoresist
removal of HMDS without affecting the photoresist
removal of HMDS without affecting the photoresist
David Casale
2010-10-21
I agree with Gareth, just skip the HMDS prime. You really shouldn't need
it on the glass. I wouldn't even worry about the dehydration step he
said, if you are using a standard positive DNQ resist (like S1800),
adhesion and wettability to glass should be fine and I don't think the
small amount of water vapor in the glass is going to affect much. 95% of
our work is on standard soda lime glass, and we rarely use HMDS.

Sincerely,
David Casale
R&D Engineer
www.maxlevy.com