durusmail: mems-talk: SU8 two layer lithography
SU8 two layer lithography
SU8 two layer lithography
Gareth Jenkins
2010-10-26
This is possible. Just process each layer using the softbake and PEB
parameters for the appropriate thickness single layers (i.e. 30 micron then
15 micron). Expose the second layer taking into account the increased
thickness and develop in one final step.

One thing. I'm not sure of is what effect the different solvent system used
between the 2000 & 3000 series. It may be safer to stick to the same series.

 On 26 Oct 2010 19:47, "Abhishek Jain"  wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am wondering if someone in this community has prepared SU8
> lithography wafers in 2 layers.
>
> I am attempting to make a 30um high layer of patterns (SU8-2025) over
> which I want to make another 15um (SU8-3010) high features.
>
> In particular, it will be most helpfull to know what adjustments I
> should make in baking temps, time and exposure dose, times on both
> layers, if there is any need for that.
>
> Thank you very much
>
> Abhishek Jain
reply