durusmail: mems-talk: Protek adhesion problem
Protek adhesion problem
Protek adhesion problem
Warren Dustin
2011-02-07
Hello Temmuz.

Usually an organosilane of some sort will help with the adhesion.  You
can try a dehydration bake followed by application of HMDS.  When I used
Protek I used an adhesion promoter with good results from HD
Microsystems.

Good luck.

Best Regards,

Dustin Warren, PE

EV Group
invent * innovate * implement
Strategic Account Manager North America - Direct: +1 (480) 305 2447,
Main: +1 (480) 305 2400 Fax: +1 (480) 305 2401
Cell: +1 (480) 274 3894