durusmail: mems-talk: dilute SU-8 2075
dilute SU-8 2075
첸로
2011-04-22
Hello kevin,

Thanks for your suggestion. you are right heating will also evaporate the
solvent in the su-8.

Actually it gives me a good result.

Heating makes the SU-8 soft and less viscous prior to cool down to temperature.
I mean heat the SU-8 to 90 degree and spin coat it as quickly as posssible. It
will completely offset the solvent evaporation impact.

Regards

At 2011-04-21 21:19:57,"Kevin Nichols"  wrote:

>I would avoid heating it. You're likely going to end up with a
>non-uniform mess on your hands when the SU-8 cools at different rates
>across the wafer (assuming it's not almost instantly back to room
>temperature anyway, since the surface to volume ratio will be so
>high). Unless you heat it in a sealed container (which would be a bad
>idea) you'll also evaporate the cyclopentanone, which will leave you
>with a more viscous solution than you started with. Repeatability on
>the process you're proposing will be poor.
>
>- Kevin
reply