durusmail: mems-talk: SU-8 process development
SU-8 process development
SU-8 process development
Yingtao Tian
2012-01-12
Hi Gareth,

I could see the structures were not fully developed and the SU-8 layer remained
on the wafer. I did not get a good structure. I will try to reduce the dose as
suggested by Shay and Kevin.

Thanks,
Yingtao