From: mems-talk-bounces+shay=mizur.com@memsnet.org
[mailto:mems-talk-bounces+shay=mizur.com@memsnet.org] On Behalf Of Diane
Atkinson
Sent: Friday, September 14, 2012 3:30 PM
To: General MEMS discussion
Subject: Re: [mems-talk] Issues with footing in thin SU8

Dan-
Oh thank you so much! Yes, it is on glass and we are doing it in hard
contact on a Karl Suss MA6 aligner. And we only  tired the  exposure at 60mJ
in hard contact, ( in soft contact we tried anywhere from 50 mJ to 350mJ )
but we are about to try higher exposure doses in hard contact . Thank you so
much for your help and I will let you know how this works out- Diane