durusmail: mems-talk: Double layer SU-8 fabrication problem
Double layer SU-8 fabrication problem
Double layer SU-8 fabrication problem
Gareth Jenkins
2013-01-13
By "dry skin" effect, I assume you mean wrinkles. Since they only occur in
the exposed area, this indicates insufficient crosslinking of the exposed
resist.
Either the post-exposure bake is not enough or your exposure dose is
insufficient (probably the exposure dose is the issue in my experience).
As for expiry date - 1 month is nothing. As long as it is stored OK it
should last well beyond the stated date.