durusmail: mems-talk: Double layer SU-8 fabrication problem
Double layer SU-8 fabrication problem
Double layer SU-8 fabrication problem
Gareth Jenkins
2013-01-17
I am having trouble posting - apologies if this appears a few times!

If it was purely insufficient soft-bake I would expect the wrinkles to
cover the whole wafer. Since they are confined to the exposed regions only,
this indicates incomplete cross-linking during the PEB.

N..B. I would not increase the temperature but rather the time when
optimising baking parameters.