durusmail: mems-talk: SU-8 2005 overexposed?
SU-8 2005 overexposed?
SU-8 2005 overexposed?
Jocelyn Ng
2013-01-19
After post exposure bake, still no darkening, but after developing, darkening
occurs. After seeing the profile using SEM, the profile is not straight. I soft
bake it at 65C for about 9mins, 95C at 120C for post exposé bake.  Or does it
require higher soft bake temperature for this photoresists?
Thank you.

Best Regards,
Siew Mun

Sent from my iPhone