durusmail: mems-talk: SU-8 Processing and PDMS Spin Coating
SU-8 Processing and PDMS Spin Coating
SU-8 Processing and PDMS Spin Coating
Philip Lee
2014-02-24
Adhesion problem usually result from under-exposure and incomplete baking.
Try increasing exposure time and baking time than seen in Microchem manual.
When you say the SU8 pattern is not uniform, do you mean the spin-coating
is not uniform? If so, spinning the wafer right away after pouring the SU-8
can rid the dent that may appear at the pouring site.
Not sure if Octyltrichlorosilane is better than Sigmacote, but our lab uses
it to separate ~1cm thick PDMS from SU-8 patterned silicon wafer. Maybe you
could consider as an option.
Good luck!