durusmail: mems-talk: Anodic wafer bonding of silicon to Pyrex
Anodic wafer bonding of silicon to Pyrex
Anodic wafer bonding of silicon to Pyrex
Shay
2016-06-08
Hi Mehmet
The process might work. You need to apply the highest voltage possible. It
should still work with the alumina. Make sure to have the  si with no native
oxide.
You will have enough force to bond the surfaces and i thin with 15nm of alumina,
there will be enough oxygen to react with the silicon to create the bond. Make
sure to stop the process once the current dropped to about 5-10% from the start
current.

Ramadan karim

Shay