durusmail: mems-talk: Using DAD3220 Dicing Saw without water and air flow
Using DAD3220 Dicing Saw without water and air flow
2016-06-20
Using DAD3220 Dicing Saw without water and air flow
Using DAD3220 Dicing Saw without water and air flow
Yongliang Yang
2016-06-20
Hi Mehmet,

I think the laser dicing should be able to solve your problem.

Disco has stealth laser dicing. The laser is focused into the wafer and
modifies the crystal structure. After dicing, the chips can be easier
separated by expanding the wafer tape.

Best,
Yongliang