durusmail: mems-talk: Using DAD3220 Dicing Saw without water and air flow
Using DAD3220 Dicing Saw without water and air flow
2016-06-20
Using DAD3220 Dicing Saw without water and air flow
Using DAD3220 Dicing Saw without water and air flow
patricia jeandel
2016-06-24
Hi Mehmet,

Laser cutting should be a appropriate techno.
Ultrasonic as well, specially because it's far cheaper.
We might realize a test on a sample
Regards
Patricia