durusmail: mems-talk: (no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)Etch stop problem
(no subject)
Abdullah Tashtoush
2001-08-02
Dear Ken,
I will be so grateful if you send these list.
I think it is a glass layer, because the wafer was immersed for along time
but no more etching was showing up, do you have any idea about how can we
remove such glass because BOE it didn't remove this layer, either.  and one
more thing just for curiosity, does re-oxidize SOI wafer affect the
structure of the wafer, do you think re-oxidation ( thermal wet oxidation)
might be reason to grow such layer, ( the temperature for oxidation that we
use is around 650C for 4 hour), is there specific procedures  to oxidize SOI
wafer.

best regards

BigBangwidth
the exabit netOpticalTM company