From: ___ [mailto:micromach@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 07, 2002 8:59 AM
To: mems-talk@memsnet.org
Subject: Re: [mems-talk] photoimageable insulator

 Tell 'em Shay.
Keep in mind, I beleive all current formulations of photodefinable BCB
and PI are negative acting.  You also have to purchase the accompanying
developer.
Neal Ricks
Haleos, Inc.
  shay kaplan  wrote: try phosensitive polyimide or BCB
Shay Kaplan

"Martin O. Patton" wrote:

> Dear mems-talkers,
>
> Is there a photoimageable insulator that can be applied to insulate
trenches
> in III-V wafers from metal contacts which cross the trenches? I only
have
> wet chemistry, so don't tell me to RIE.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Marty
>
> Martin O. Patton
> Senior Research Engineer
> Essential Research Inc.
> 6410 Eastland Road Suite D
> Cleveland, Ohio 44142
> www.er.com
Hosted by the MEMS Exchange, providers of MEMS processing services.
Visit us at http://www.mems-exchange.org/

reply