From: X. Yuan [mailto:xyuann@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 09, 2002 2:36 PM
To: mems-talk@memsnet.org
Subject: [mems-talk] UV-ozone versus O2 plasma

Hi,

I am trying to find some information about
UV-ozone clean in the area of semiconductor
fabrication. Specifically, I am interested
in the comparision between UV-ozone clean
and O2 plasma clean. Is there any advantage
of ozone? I really couldn't find any useful
information on the web. Could anyone provide
anything that I can start with? Thanks much.

Yuan

Hosted by the MEMS Exchange, providers of MEMS processing services.
Visit us at http://www.memsnet.org/

reply