durusmail: qp: Re: convention for 'local_ui' in qp?
convention for 'local_ui' in qp?
Re: convention for 'local_ui' in qp?
Re: convention for 'local_ui' in qp?
Michael Watkins
2005-11-07
* David Binger wrote [2005-11-06 20:05:28 -0500]:
> The number of calls doesn't seem so important as the number of
> methods/functions.  Right now, the number of such functions seems pretty
> small.  If that changes, I imagine the publisher might delegate, as you
> suggest, to another object.

As I noted in my criss-crossing message before your reply, there really are
not that many methods/functions, once we factor out what has already
disappeared or been relocated in QP.

So until I hear from you otherwise, I'll keep assuming /expecting to
see such things as format_date and get_*_[mapping|db] as being associated
directly with the publisher object...

reply