durusmail: qp: Re: qpy development ideas
qpy development ideas
Re: qpy development ideas
David K. Hess (2 parts)
Re: qpy development ideas
Michael Watkins
2007-10-16
* David K. Hess wrote on [2007-10-15 15:27:17 -0500]:
> I've attached a modification of the echo demo to demonstrate this
> idea. It would be nice if this was just as doable if not easier with
> a new version of qpy. The performance of course is terrible when
> validating so you would never do this in production. Also, there is
> probably some re-factoring that could/should be done.

Another approach would be to crawl through the site; Dulcinea has a
tool for validating HTML that might also be of interest:

In the current version:
http://www.mems-exchange.org/software/dulcinea/Dulcinea-0.17.tar.gz/Dulcinea-0.1
7/lib/ui/page_loader.py

http://www.mems-exchange.org/software/dulcinea/

Different than what David proposes I realize, just pointing it out
for list readers.

I seem to recall that Dulcinea (I believe it was Dulcinea, not QP)
once had a per-request HTML tidy-based validation / output formatter
mechanism once upon a time as well.

Mike
reply