durusmail: qp: Re: qpy development ideas
qpy development ideas
Re: qpy development ideas
David K. Hess (2 parts)
Re: qpy development ideas
David Binger
2007-10-17
On Oct 17, 2007, at 12:00 PM, Michael Watkins wrote:

> Maybe now that ElementTree is part of standard Python, some
> variation of your patch might make it into Publisher, or at least
> into one of the QP or Dulcinea demo packages, depending on where in
> the quantum placet continuum this ability falls.

I think this is interesting, but I feel reluctant to add it
to the QP distribution.

I don't really see the need for decorators at all for this.
It seems like all of this would be clearer if your SitePublisher
simply overrides fill_response() call the inherited method, and
then validate and/or revise the response body as desired.
I assume different QP site authors might want different forms
of validation, and different forms of output formatting.

reply