durusmail: durus-users: snag with btree.get(key)
snag with btree.get(key)
Schevo and moellus [was: Re: [Durus-users] snag with btree.get(key)]
2005-07-11
Re: Schevo and moellus [was: Re: [Durus-users] snag with btree.get(key)]
snag with btree.get(key)
Neil Schemenauer
2005-07-07
On Thu, Jul 07, 2005 at 08:06:58PM +0200, Mario Ruggier wrote:
> Again, for the other btree, with simple integer ids, collecting exactly
> the same set of instances, the above loop always produces the correct
> output.
>
> Plus, previously this keybindings index was using a persistent_dict,
> with the same identical key tuples, and I never ran into any such
> problems.
>
> Any ideas of what may be happening?

You might be getting bitten by the fact that btree keys are
compared, not hashed.

  Neil
reply