durusmail: durus-users: snag with btree.get(key)
snag with btree.get(key)
Schevo and moellus [was: Re: [Durus-users] snag with btree.get(key)]
2005-07-11
Re: Schevo and moellus [was: Re: [Durus-users] snag with btree.get(key)]
snag with btree.get(key)
Peter Fein
2005-07-13
Patrick K. O'Brien wrote:

> I don't know too many people trying to do what we are doing, and hate to
> see a dilution of effort.  On the other hand, I understand the desire to
> do your own thing.  Mostly I just wanted to make sure you were aware of
> Schevo in case you hadn't heard of it.

I could have used something like this.  I was working on a prototype and
knew it might need to move to an RDBMS some day - would have been nice
to build on a framework that anticipated that, while retaining the rapid
development benefits of Python.

I've been moving to production quality environment (backed by a RDBMS) &
the conversion's sometimes painful...

--
Peter Fein                 pfein@pobox.com                 773-575-0694

Basically, if you're not a utopianist, you're a schmuck. -J. Feldman
reply