durusmail: mems-talk: Ti etchant
Ti etchant
aasutosh dave
2004-03-01
Hello Lu,

There are two different options for Ti etchant. You can either use  H20 :1
HNO3 :1 HF or
1 H202 : 1 HF : H20.    The concentration of H20 can be changed according to
the thickness and etching time. It is to make the solution dilute. And you
can use either HNO3 or H202 depending on the other materials you are using.

Let me know if you need any further information.

Regards,

Aasutosh Dave

>From: SLU
>To: mems-talk@memsnet.org
>Subject: [mems-talk] Ti etchant Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 16:36:13 -0600
>
>Hello, everybody,
>
>We're going to etch 500nm and 1um thick Ti film. It takes some time to buy
>the pre-mixed etchant, so we are looking for some alternative acid etchant
>that may be available in our lab, such as nitrid acid, or sulfric acid.
>We'd
>appreciate if  anybody can share such recipe with us.
>
>lu

>Hosted by the MEMS Exchange, providers of MEMS processing services.
>Visit us at http://www.memsnet.org/

Frustrated with dial-up? Lightning-fast Internet access for as low as
$29.95/month. http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200360ave/direct/01/

reply