From: anttipe@cc.hut.fi
Subject: [mems-talk] About Negative Photoresist

I'm looking for negative photo resist for 5 to 30 um processing. In this
process the resolution is not important. The resist and developer should (if
possible) be nontoxic. It would nice to have resist stripped in Ace or in
some AZ developer. I know Japanese have resist called NFR015, but they
doesn't seem to sell it to Europeans. I wonder what you might know about
PR's or PR vendors?
reply