durusmail: mems-talk: About Negative Photoresist
About Negative Photoresist
About Negative Photoresist
Brubaker Chad
2005-05-09
Antti,

You may want to look into the AZ n6000 series resists (more
specifically, the n6070 grade).  This material is capable of coating up
to 15 um in a single process on pretty much any coater - some coaters
can manage up to ~30um in a single coat (the EVG150 can actually manage
65um in a single coat).

This material is negative tone, but uses Propylene Glycol Monomethyl
Ether Acetate (PGMEA) as the base solvent, which is considered to be a
"safe" solvent, and is used in most of AZ's lines of resist, plus in the
Shipley (now Rohm & Haas) S1800 line.

The developer for this material is AZ 300MIF, which is a .26N TMAH
developer.  I am unsure of the stripper, but I'd imagine that AZ would
make a stripper to remove this material.

Best Regards,
Chad Brubaker