durusmail: mems-talk: PR removal after ICP RIE etching
PR removal after ICP RIE etching
PR removal after ICP RIE etching
Ngo Ha Duong
2008-05-20
Satish,

I know this problem. You have CxFy-polymer on top of resist and the ion
bombardment in RIE-chamber makes the film harder - so Aceton or what
ever you use - doesn't help.

You can try: O2-plasma first to remove this polymer film then Aceton/IPA.
If not: order cleaning agent Pine Alpha from Arakawachem Japan. It works.

good luck
Ha-Duong Ngo
At 05:00 20.05.2008, you wrote:
>Hi!
>
>I have problem removing photo resist after using it as mask for
>ICP-RIE etching. I tried Acetone, Acetone+Sonication, PR stripper,
>Asher. Nothing is working. Did anyone face this problem before. If
>anyone has any solution for this problem please tell me.

reply