durusmail: mems-talk: PR removal after ICP RIE etching
PR removal after ICP RIE etching
PR removal after ICP RIE etching
Jie Zou
2008-05-23
Hey Satish,

I think Ngo Ha Duong and Qiao's idea is quite good. What's more, if you use
O2 during the RIE, you could also run HF dip besides the Piranha. And the
typical RCA clean would be strong enough to remove all the polymer.

Best,
Jay

On Mon, May 19, 2008 at 11:00 PM, Satish Yeldandi <
sathish.yeldandi@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I have problem removing photo resist after using it as mask for
> ICP-RIE etching. I tried Acetone, Acetone+Sonication, PR stripper,
> Asher. Nothing is working. Did anyone face this problem before. If
> anyone has any solution for this problem please tell me.
>
> Thanks
> Satish

* Zou Jie (Jay)
* Department of Physics