durusmail: mems-talk: Positive Resist Development Mechanism
Positive Resist Development Mechanism
Positive Resist Development Mechanism
Richard B. Keithley
2008-09-04
Here is a very good (but old) resource.  It describes mechanisms and
then some.  It is an all around good reference, has some good advice
about resists, but the technology is a bit outdated now.

Thompson, L.F., C.G. Wilson, and M.J. Bowden,
Introduction to Microlithography: Theory, Materials,
and Processing. ACS Symposium Series. Vol. 219.
1983, Washington, D.C.: American Chemical Society.

ISBN:  0841207755

-R

Richard B. Keithley
UNC Analytical Chemistry Graduate Student &
National Defense Science and Engineering Graduate Fellow
Wightman Research Group
Chapel Hill, NC 27599
919-962-1108

Brad Cantos wrote:
> Have you tried doing a brief descum or surface plasma etch prior to
> developing?  In the past when I used an iodine solution to etch
> electroplated gold this usually helped.
>
> Brad Cantos
reply