durusmail: mems-talk: glass cracking during anodic bonding
glass cracking during anodic bonding
glass cracking during anodic bonding
Mehmet Aykol
2009-02-26
I had the same problem. I am using Pyrex 7740 blend or at least the vendor
claims so. I have checked the thermal expansion coeff. of Si and Pyrex and
they are almost the same. I concluded that either the batch of Pyrex was bad
(because bonding process was going fine with previous batches) or Pyrex
wafer was thin and it couldn't take the stress after the sample cooled
down. Although I am also curious if this can be avoided.

Mehmet

--
Mehmet Aykol
University of Southern California