durusmail: mems-talk: glass cracking during anodic bonding
glass cracking during anodic bonding
glass cracking during anodic bonding
jingru zhang
2009-03-03
Hi Brad,

Thank you very much for your advice. I used alumina chucks on both bottom
and top of the sample to fix the electrode and also slow down the cooling
rate. Do you think Al or SST will work better than alumina?

--
Jingru
reply