durusmail: mems-talk: DXF to GDS-II (or CIF) conversion?
DXF to GDS-II (or CIF) conversion?
DXF to GDS-II (or CIF) conversion?
Morten Aarøe
2009-04-03
I agree - Layout Editor is great. However, take care when converting
some complex forms from DXF. I've had problems with conversion of DXF
files from AutoCAD involving rotations of blocks (in my case alignment
marks). For some reason it did not recognize the rotation - could be the
fault of AutoCAD as well, but the end result is that the blocks were in
the wrong orientation in the wrong position...

// Morten

ameya g wrote:
> Hi
>
> Use Layout Editor to convert to and from CIF, GDS or DXF. The software is
> free and can be downloaded from - http://www.layouteditor.net/
>
> The software is very fast and easy to use.
>
> -Ameya
reply