durusmail: mems-talk: DXF to GDS-II (or CIF) conversion?
DXF to GDS-II (or CIF) conversion?
DXF to GDS-II (or CIF) conversion?
Pavan Samudrala
2009-04-07
Hello all,

Since we are in this conversion discussion, I have a problem and was
wondering if anyone encountered this problem.

I have created some complex shapes using the concept of regions in Autocad.
When I convert the design using PGSort, all the design gets converted except
the regions. Does anyone have an idea of converting these regions into
gds/gl1 format?

Any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks,
Pavan

--
Pavan Samudrala

George Burns  - "I spent a year in that town, one Sunday."
reply