From: mems-talk-bounces@memsnet.org [mailto:mems-talk-bounces@memsnet.org] On
Behalf Of nidhi maheshwari
Sent: Wednesday, June 03, 2009 12:24 AM
To: General MEMS discussion
Subject: Re: [mems-talk] metallization on PDMS

Hi,

Barbara, thanks for your reply.  I tried reducing the thickness of PDMS
to around 200-300 microns by spin coating it onto a glass wafer. After
curing and plasma oxidation I tried sputter of Chrome and Gold. But it
still showed the same cracked layer. Can you or someone else please
suggest as to what I should be doing to avoid these cracked metal
films.

warm regards,
Nidhi

reply