durusmail: mems-talk: Using DRIE chamber for Photoresist Ashing
Using DRIE chamber for Photoresist Ashing
Using DRIE chamber for Photoresist Ashing
Alexandre BOE
2009-07-06
Dear Ashwini,

I have previously etched some silicon wafer using DRIE in a STS tool
with some metal exposed just at the end of the etching, perhaps about 1
min. I always performed a cleaning just after this step (O2 plasma and
sometimes manually) and we have never reported any difference.

I have also seen people using aluminium as a hard mask for DRIE ...

Regards,

Alex

--
Dr. Alexandre BOE
Post-doctoral researcher

Université Catholique de Louvain

FSA/ELEC/EMIC - Laboratoire d'hyperfréquences

Bâtiment Maxwell b.207
Place du Levant, 3
B-1348 Louvain-la-Neuve
Belgium