From: Shah, Forum N [mailto:forum@exchange.uta.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, July 21, 2009 2:19 PM
To: General MEMS discussion
Subject: [mems-talk] SPR 220-7

Hi everyone,

I am using SPR 220-7 photoresist and am looking at 7 micron thickness. I am
spinning at 3500 rpm for 30 seconds and also tried 3k rpm for 30 seconds.

I see a lot of streaks on the wafer and not getting a uniform coating. I did
take a look at Stanford nanofab website (www.snf.edu) but the problem is
that I have manual spinners and their manual procedure is also not working
fine for me.

If anyone has worked with it before, your suggestions would be invaluable.

Thanks in advance.
Forum
reply