durusmail: mems-talk: patterning sub-micron holes in chromium
patterning sub-micron holes in chromium
patterning sub-micron holes in chromium
Wendell McCulley
2010-02-09
Marco,

        I don't think they want us to recommend specific vendors in this
forum, but if you'd like to call me, I can over the phone.  I would
recommend using one of the local mask vendors to make E-beam Chrome Masters
for you.  They can do a direct E-beam write on mask down to a 0.1 um spot
(beam) size, possibly smaller (little unlikely), but almost no one in the
MEMS industry needs or asks for sub-micron mask patterns.  What is the
application?

        Next level of even smaller geometries will/may require X-Ray
lithography.

You can probably get this book on loan from your University Library.

http://www.springer.com/materials/book/978-0-306-43578-2

Good Luck, and Best Regards,

Wendell McCulley

www.InterMEMS.com