From: mems-talk-bounces@memsnet.org [mailto:mems-talk-bounces@memsnet.org]
On Behalf Of Marc Reinig
Sent: Montag, 8. Februar 2010 23:19
To: mems-talk@memsnet.org
Subject: [mems-talk] patterning sub-micron holes in chromium

I would like to place one to several sub-micron holes in a film of chromium
on a glass slide.  The chromium does not have to be very thick, only enough
to block visible light, a few microns thick I think.

Anyone have a recommendation on methods or any services that can provide
this?

Thanks in advance,

Marco
reply