durusmail: mems-talk: SiO2 RIE etching without carbonizing the photoresist
SiO2 RIE etching without carbonizing the photoresist
SiO2 RIE etching without carbonizing the photoresist
weiquan yang
2010-02-09
My receipe is using CF4 only, and the ICP power is as high as 3000 W. Maybe
this is the problem. I will try to find recipes with low power or SF6. Do
you know any suitable recipe with good etch rate?

Thank you

2010/2/8 Bob Henderson

> What is your receipe. A lot of times using SF6 at low power will have a
> good
> etch rate and be gentler on the resist. Bob Henderson

reply