durusmail: mems-talk: SiO2 RIE etching without carbonizing the photoresist
SiO2 RIE etching without carbonizing the photoresist
SiO2 RIE etching without carbonizing the photoresist
Brad Cantos
2010-02-10
Weiquan,

I forgot to mention that you may want to use 90% CF4 + 10% O2 gas mixture for
your etch.  The oxygen will etch the photoresist slowly, but may also enhance
the SiO2 etch rate and minimize the carbon on the resist surface.

Brad Cantos
brad.cantos@holage.com
http://holage.com

On Feb 9, 2010, at 7:55 AM, weiquan yang wrote:

> My receipe is using CF4 only, and the ICP power is as high as 3000 W. Maybe
> this is the problem. I will try to find recipes with low power or SF6. Do
> you know any suitable recipe with good etch rate?
>
> Thank you
reply