durusmail: mems-talk: PMMA cracking during e beam evaporation
PMMA cracking during e beam evaporation
PMMA cracking during e beam evaporation
sangeeth kallatt
2010-06-02
Hi Lando,

I am just wondering how can you do it with e beam evaporation. electron beam
beam can still react with PMMA and it can harden the polymer(PMMA acts as
negative tone resist under high dose)

It works well for me both RF sputtering and Thermal evaporation.

thanks,
sangeeth

--
Sangeeth K
The Center of Excellence in Nanoelectronics