From: mems-talk-bounces+bmoffat=yieldengineering.com@memsnet.org
[mailto:mems-talk-bounces+bmoffat=yieldengineering.com@memsnet.org] On
Behalf Of DEBASHIS MAJI
Sent: Tuesday, December 14, 2010 9:08 AM
To: General MEMS discussion
Subject: Re: [mems-talk] PDMS fine structures

Dear All,

Thanks for your comments and suggestions. Actually I dont have either
silane or the teflon coating with me. I'll try to get them and see.
Meanwhile I shall try to reduce the baking temp of PDMS and check out...

Do you all suggest to clean up the Su8 master after each moulding
process with some chemicals or ultrasonication?

Please advise.
Thanks in advance.

Debashis Maji

reply