durusmail: mems-talk: PDMS fine structures
PDMS fine structures
PDMS fine structures
DEBASHIS MAJI
2010-12-22
Hi Tsoll,

Thanks for your suggestion. I have tried to peel off the structures after
cooling down the substrates below room temp and now their seems to be no
problem with peeling up off the PDMS moulds.

Thanks to all too for the other suggestions.

Debashis

On Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 7:03 AM, Tsoll Doiiu  wrote:

> I'm gonna suggest that you did not allow PDMS to cool down completely, and
> use too high curing temperature for a long time. Usually I use 80C for 20-25
> min in an oven, and than put the sample on a surface with a temperature
> below room T for like a 10 min - after that I do not have any tearing of PR
reply