durusmail: mems-talk: K. SUSS MA6 Double exposure
K. SUSS MA6 Double exposure
K. SUSS MA6 Double exposure
Grimm, Dr. Daniel
2011-02-17
Hi Ciro,

We also have a MA6. I never tried what you did, mainly due to the
following issue: We have small substrates. If you contact, release and
contact them again you see normally that you have a small disalignment
due to substrate shift upon releasing.

One possibility for your problem is: Expose, then develop it by e.g. 1/3
of the developing time. Now you can see the first exposure and may align
accordingly. Normally the resists are quite robust, so the second
exposure and developing (100% of normal time) work nicely. This even
works in the inverse process, however not as good. In both cases, this
requires more work by you, but if it is just for testing purposes, give
it a try.

Best
Daniel