durusmail: mems-talk: K. SUSS MA6 Double exposure
K. SUSS MA6 Double exposure
K. SUSS MA6 Double exposure
Gareth Jenkins
2011-02-17
If you ran a multiple exposure, maybe you can shift it between exposures.
I have a feeling the mask might separate in-between but if not, maybe you
can risk moving 5 microns in contact?

On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 23:43, Ciro Chiappini wrote:

> Hello
>
> I need to run a double exposure in vacuum contact mode with a K. Suss
> MA6 tool. The two exposures must be shifted by roughly 5 microns, but
> I don't have a way to visually align them.
>
> The process I was going to run was: load, WEC, bring wafer to contact,
> expose, bring back to alignment separation, slide 5um on the
> micromanipulator, bring to contact, expose, unload.
>
> If I run the standard exposure sequence, after the first exposure the
> tool requires to unload the wafer (and thus I'll lose my rough
> alignment)
>
> The easiest way I see to accomplish this is to use the light intensity
> check button on the tool, that allows to operate the UV light
> independently. Unfortunately that button is not functional while a
> substrate is present.
>
> Has anyone ever been able to override the standard exposure sequence on an
> MA6?
>
> I Have easily run this protocol on an EVG620 with the low level IO,
> but I need to expose 600nm features and our EVG620 cannot resolve
> them.
>
> Thanks for your help.
reply