durusmail: mems-talk: K. SUSS MA6 Double exposure
K. SUSS MA6 Double exposure
K. SUSS MA6 Double exposure
antwi nimo
2011-02-21
Hello,

why don't you try two different masks?

As you rightly said: every-time you finish exposing a wafer in the MA6, it will
release the wafer so it is always hard to load the wafer to the light twice
without the wafer been released.

I will suggest a two mask solution.

first mask + second mask shifted by how many microns you want. Both adjusted by
the same adjustment mark.

regards
Nimo