durusmail: mems-talk: K. SUSS MA6 Double exposure
K. SUSS MA6 Double exposure
K. SUSS MA6 Double exposure
Hennemeyer, Marc
2011-02-21
Dear Mr. Chiappini,

the process you want to do on the MA6 may be possible with special software. If
you contact me directly via email we can discuss that in detail.

Best regards,

Dr. Marc Hennemeyer
Application Scientist

SÜSS MicroTec Lithography
e-Mail:  marc.hennemeyer@suss.com

60 Years of Engineering Spirit - SUSS MicroTec

www.suss.com/innovative_minds

Registergericht München,  HRB 140542;  Geschäftsführung: Rolf Wolf

reply