durusmail: mems-talk: ALD liftoff and underneath contact solution
ALD liftoff and underneath contact solution
ALD liftoff and underneath contact solution
Roy Yang
2011-09-15
Hi Alex,

Thanks a lot for your reply. I have not yet come up with a plan to do
optical lithography about the device, and I will have to use ebeam
lithography and bi-layer PMMA for another while. Do you happen to have any
successful ALD lift-off experience with PMMA?

I have thought of adding another lithography layer to etch the ALD coating
and expose the bottom contact to probe. I worried about any HF-based wet
etching will take away the adhesion layer of my bottom contact. Also I doubt
whether I can find a dry etching tool that allows gold inside (I do most of
my processing CNF at Ithaca, NY).

Best regards,

Josh

--