From: mems-talk-bounces+bmoffat=yieldengineering.com@memsnet.org [mailto:mems-
talk-bounces+bmoffat=yieldengineering.com@memsnet.org] On Behalf Of Roy Yang
Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2011 1:28 PM
To: General MEMS discussion
Subject: Re: [mems-talk] ALD liftoff and underneath contact solution

Hi Alex,

Thanks a lot for your reply. I have not yet come up with a plan to do optical
lithography about the device, and I will have to use ebeam lithography and bi-
layer PMMA for another while. Do you happen to have any successful ALD lift-off
experience with PMMA?

I have thought of adding another lithography layer to etch the ALD coating and
expose the bottom contact to probe. I worried about any HF-based wet etching
will take away the adhesion layer of my bottom contact. Also I doubt whether I
can find a dry etching tool that allows gold inside (I do most of my processing
CNF at Ithaca, NY).

Best regards,

Josh
reply