durusmail: mems-talk: Dry Etch Al2O3 with photoresist mask
Dry Etch Al2O3 with photoresist mask
Dry Etch Al2O3 with photoresist mask
Lukasz Urbanski
2012-03-09
Here's link to data sheet:
http://www.microchem.com/pdf/SU-8%203000%20Data%20Sheet.pdf
Should cut your cd no problem. If you want to strip it use omnicat first.
Also there are lower concentrations available, so you can have a layer down
to 100nm off the bottle.